To complete the registration process, you must do the following:
- Complete and sign the application form (Business and Professions Code 6402)
- You must qualify under section 1, 2, 3 or 4 of the second page of the application and submit required documentation. (Business and Professions Code 6402.1)
- Provide payment of fees: (Business and Professions Code 6404)
- Registration fee - cash or check payable to Nevada County Recorder
- Fee for File Stamp Bond
- Recording Fee for 1st page of the bond and fee for each additional page of the bond. See recording fees in the Fee Schedule
- One identification card will be issued; however, there is a fee of $10 for each additional identification Card Requested.
- $25,000 bond for type of registration you are applying for*
- Two passport photos for each identification card to be issued
- Valid picture identification
- All above items need to be personally brought into the County Clerk’s Office in which you are applying for registration in.
*Please note - a separate bond is required for each type of registration. If you are applying for Secondary Registration then you must also have a certified copy of the bond from the county of Primary Registration (Business and Professions Code 6405 (a) (1)).