The General Accounting Division provides financial information to the public, other government agencies, and County Departments. This division prepares the financial statements required by State law which include the Consolidated Annual Financial Report (CAFR), State Controller's Annual Report of Financial Transactions and the Countywide Cost Allocation Plan (CCAP).
- Manages the Countywide financial system
- Ensures accurate and timely financial reporting
- Provides information to support fiscal and budget planning
- Monitors expenditures for budget compliance
- Ensures County Departments follow appropriate accounting policies and procedures
- Advises County Departments regarding essential internal controls
- Provides technical assistance to County Departments and Agencies to address financial needs
- Performs periodic internal audits of County departments and other entities
Questions may be emailed to us.