Make a Payment

Payment Options

You have several options when making a payment on your child support case:
  • State
    Through the State Disbursement Unit by automatic withdrawal, credit card, or check.
  • MoneyGram
    Make cash payments at convenient MoneyGram locations. Find a MoneyGram location or call 800-926-9400. You will need your Child Support Participant ID and the Receive Code 14630 for payments to the CA SDU.
  • 7 Eleven
    Make cash payments at your local 7-Eleven. you will need your Participant identification to get a PayNearMe barcode.
  • Over the Phone
    Call 866-901-3212 make a debit/credit card payment over the phone.
  • Have your child support payments withdrawn from your bank account each month by setting up an Electronic Funds Transfer Account (EFT) online.
  • In Person
    By cash, debit / credit card, or check at our offices at the Eric Rood Administrative Center. Our lobby/reception is shared with the Department of Social Services on the west side of the first floor.
  • Paycheck Deduction
    Ask your employer to deduct your child support payments from your paycheck.

More Information

See How to Make Your Child Support Payment for more information. Please feel free to call our offices at 866-901-3212 for further assistance.