October 7, 2019 7:03 PM
PG&E Public Safety Power Shutoffs: Wednesday-Friday
(Please scroll down the complete post for updates.)
PUBLIC SAFETY POWER SHUTOFF WATCH
PG&E has issued a Public Safety Power Shutoff Watch for early morning Wednesday, October 9, 2019 until Thursday, October 10, 2019 afternoon affecting most of Nevada County. If fire weather conditions persist, PG&E may shut power off.
• Residents can learn more about a PG&E Public Safety Power Shutoff by visiting www.PGE.com/weather or call PG&E’s 24-hour power outage information center at 1-800-743-5002.
• Residents should make sure PG&E has their most current contact information online. Customers can also update their information by phone at 1-866-743-6589 and 1-866-743-6589 for assistance in Spanish.
• For questions about the possible shut off, contact Nevada County 2-1-1. Do not call 911 unless it’s an emergency.
Links to critical information:
• For more info on how to prepare for PSPS: www.pge.com/psps
• For the latest PSPS updates: www.pge.com/pspsupdates
• Update your contact info for alerts at: www.pge.com/mywildfirealerts
• PG&E weather webpage: www.pge.com/weather
COMMUNITY RESOURCE CENTER
If PG&E determines they will turn power off, they will activate Community Resource Centers to provide restrooms, bottled water, electronic device charging and air-conditioned seating which will be open from 8:00AM-8:00PM.
The center in Nevada County is located at:
• Sierra College: 250 Sierra College Dr. Grass Valley, CA