If you need help right now, call (530) 265-5811 or toll free at 1-888-801-1437. You can also call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 988 or text “HOME” to 741741.
- It’s OK not to be OK. Whether you just need someone to talk to or are experiencing a mental health crisis, we have a number of helping resources available.
- Nevada County Crisis Line: (530) 265-5811 or toll free at 1-888-801-1437
- Crisis Stabilization Unit at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Emergency Department
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 988
- National Crisis Text Line: Text “HOME” to 741741
Youth Phone and Text Resources:
- Nevada County Children's Behavioral Health: (530) 470-2763
- CA Youth Crisis Line: (800) 843-5200
- Teen Line: (800) 852-8336 (6pm-10pm PST)
- Teen Text Line: Text "TEEN" to 839863 (6pm-9pm PST)
- National Crisis Text Line: Text "HOME" to 741741
- The Trevor Project LGBTQ+ Youth Lifeline: (866) 488-7386
- The Trevor Project LGBTQ+ Youth Text Line: Text "START" to 678678
Youth Web Resources: