- Departments C - D
- Community Development Agency
- Cannabis Compliance Division
- Apply For A Commercial Cannabis Permit
Apply For A Commercial Cannabis Permit
Commercial Cannabis Application Appointments
The Department will continue to provide services through email and phone as well as:
- Appointments are available Monday-Friday 8:00 am tp 3:30 pm. Appointments are for COMPLETE submittals only. To make an appointment to submit your application please contact Nevada County CDA at (530) 265-1222, option 8, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop off or pick up boxes. Please allow a processing time of 24 to 48 hours from the date received. Pick-ups will need to be prearranged by contacting our staff.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Cannabis Compliance Division directly at email@example.com or 530-265-1222, option 8.
All new Administrative Development Permits (ADP) and ADP amendments will require an appointment with the Planning Department, no same-day appointments will be available. Please contact the Planning Department directly at 530-265-1222, option 2, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Administrative Development Permit (ADP)
ADP packets are also available in the CDA lobby located at 950 Maidu Ave. in Nevada City.
Annual Cannabis Permit Renewal Application
Nevada County Cannabis Cultivation Ordinance
Biological/Environmental Resources Guide
Are you applying for your ADP or CCP and unsure of what is needed for the Biological Resources Assessment? The Nevada County Planning Department has provided a guide to help you through this step of the application process. Please review this handout before you submit your ADP or CCP application to ensure you have the necessary information. Management Plan applications and the Pre-Qualified Biological Consultant list can be found at https://www.mynevadacounty.com/826/Land-Use-Applications-Forms.
Commercial Cannabis Application Guidelines for Biological/Environmental Resource