S E W A G E D I S P O S A L
Septic systems are used for underground wastewater disposal for structures that do not have access to public sewer. They treat wastewater from plumbing produced by bathrooms, kitchen drains and laundry.
If you are looking to install a new septic system, you must first complete an On-Site Soils Evaluation (OSSE). Once this is complete you may then apply for a septic permit. NOTE: Septic permits cannot be applied for online as Owner/Builder.
Please review the pages below for more information.
F O R M S A N D A P P L I C A T I O N S
- Septic Permit Application Opens a New Window.
- Certificate of Operation - OWTS System
- Right of Entry (Maintenance and Monitoring) Agreement Opens a New Window.
- Septic Variance Application Opens a New Window.
- On Site Wastewater Treatment Systems (OWTS) Local Area Management Plan (LAMP) Regualtions (PDF) Opens a New Window.
Includes Application Fee, Review and Approval
|Standard Septic System Permit - Gravity Flow||$566.38|
|Non-Standard Septic System Permit
Pressure Dose, Pumped, Deep Trench, Curtain Drain, Engineered, Hi-Line, Capped
|Non-Standard Septic System Permit with M & M
Sand Filter, Geoflow, Drip, Mound, Advantax, Hoot, ELGEN
|Maintenance and Monitoring Annual Permit
|Septic System Modification||$566.38|
|Septic Tank Replacement Only||$379.52|
|Septic Repair Permit||$379.52|
|Septic Variance Request||$373.72|